Deer Reporting 

Who do I call to report a dead deer in/on roadside?
  • If the location is a Town road, call (585) 624-2900 for the Town Highway Department.
  • If the location is a County road, call Ontario County at (585) 396-4000. 
  • If the location is a State road, call NYSDOT at (585) 396-4955.
If the deer is tagged with an orange/pink ribbon it has been reported 

Highway Department

Highway Superintendent

Jeff Ball, (585) 624-2900 •

Deputy Highway Superintendent

Derek Ulmer

West Bloomfield Driveway Installation & Replacement Permit Application